*Hello,*

*Kindly let me know if you have anyone available for the below position.*

*Please share resume at **neetu.nar...@idctechnologies.com
<neetu.nar...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Hi,*

Employment Type:

Contract

City:

Chicago

State:

IL

*Accepting Candidates*

Phone Skype

Position: Project Manager 20308-1

*Type: Contract*

*Duration: 12 months*

Why is it open (backfill, new opening etc)?: New Opening

Possibility of extension?:

Number of openings: One

Visa requirements: Client will accept H1B

Is this requirement approved? Yes

Drug/Background/Credit Requirements: Candidates will need to submit to
Criminal, Work History, Education Verification, SSN, and OFAC

Interview Process/Times:

*Decision date: NOTE THIS IS AN URGENT POSITION - PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR BEST
CANDIDATES TO THIS POSITION*

Required Skills/# of Years:

• Facilitate project/sprint planning planning, stand-ups, demos and
retrospectives
• Assist the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed
• Ensure cross-team coordination
• Ensure impediment removal, or guide team through impediment removal by
reaching out to outside teams as necessary
• Maintain project plan and relevant metrics that help the team track
progress and keep to targets
• Report on status of project, burndown, etc
• Track process improvement initiatives identified in the retrospective and
other forums
• Liaise between the developers, testers and User Experience/Visual
Designers and foster better communication between the disciplines
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to
meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
• Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
• Minimizes our exposure and risk on project and manage changes to
requirements and plan.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
• Manages project budget.

• PMP or equivalent certification
• Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM I)
• Minimum of 2 years of Scrum Master experience
• Minimum of 6 years of IT Project Management experience

Thanks and Regards

*Neetu Narwal*
Technical Recuriter
* IDC Technologies Inc.* • 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas,
CA, USA, 95035
* Phone*: 408-457-9381 • *Ext.*: 4032 • *Fax*: 408-608-6088 • *Email*:
neetu.nar...@idctechnologies.com

*Gtalk: *neetu.techw...@gmail.com

CMM Level 3 Company • ISO Certified • BBB Accredited Business • 16th Best
Company (2013) in Silicon Valley

*NOTE: This mail has been sent through Google Groups. If you do not want to
receive emails in future then please remove your Email ID from that
specific Google Group.*