*Please share resume for the following position at jy...@sysmind.com
<jy...@sysmind.com> *

*Position::  Java Developer *

*Location:: New York City, NY*

*Duration:: 1+ year*

Note:- H1B copy at the time of submission and financial experience is
mandatory.

*Skills required:-*

•              5+ years of software development experience

•              Experience in Frontend development using Java/J2EE
technologies such as:

o             Spring MVC

o             Hibernate

o             Jquery/ Ajax (Jqgrid experience is big plus)

o             Jsp

o             Any reporting framework such as Jasper

•              Good understanding of J2EE design patterns and design
concepts

•              Strong Sybase ASE or any RDBMS

•              Knowledge and experience in Apache Tomcat/BEA Web Logic/IBM
Websphere

•              Knowledge and experience in agile SDLC and dynamic
development environment

•              Excellent communication skills

Business Knowledge (good to have)

•              Experience in the Financial Industry

•              Financial reconciliation/Accounting/Regulatory knowledge is
a plus

•              Experience with full trade lifecycle events, and it’s
technical and operational support.

Thanks & Regards*,*

Jyoti Budhwar

IT- Recruiter

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 4006

Email: jy...@sysmind.com

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30] <http://www.sysmind.com/>

This email is intended for business communication. In case you do not want
to receive any further email communication from me, please reply to this
message mentioning ‘Remove’. I apologize for any inconvenience caused to
you due to my email. Thanks.