Hi,

you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: SharePoint Developer (Face to face interview after
telephonic) Location: Dallas, TX Duration: 6+ months*

*Duties and Responsibilities*

•Implement custom web parts and application pages in 3 layered architecture

•Programmatically manage libraries, lists and assign permissions in SP 2010

•Implement workflows in SP 2010

•Design and Implement loosely coupled WCF services as Business integration
layer

*•Implement data access components using Repository pattern in Entity
Framework 4.0*

*•Write thin web clients using ASP.Net MVC 4 and jQuery scripts*

•Write complex queries, joins, and updates using Transact SQL programming

•Create, modify and troubleshoot SQL Server Integration Service packages,
Stored Procedures and SQL Jobs

*Knowledge/Experience*

*•3-5 years’ experience with ASP.Net and C#*

*•2-3 years’ experience in creating custom web parts/application pages in
SharePoint 2010*

*•2 years’ experience with designing and implementing WCF services*

*•1-2 years’ experience with SQL, Entity Framework and ORM techniques*

*•2-3 years’ experience with ASP.Net MVC4 applications*

•Technical expertise in document management, publishing, branding, managing
custom content types, libraries, views in SP 2010

•Expertise in web design development

*Skills *

*Required*

*•Expert  in ASP.Net, MVC4, C# and WCF services*

*•Expert in custom web part development and workflows in SP 2010*

•Proficient with SP 2010 site and site collection features

•Proficient with Entity Framework and ORM concepts

•Proficient with T-SQL programming

•Excellent verbal and written communications skills

*Desired*

*•Experience with SP 2013 is a plus*

•Knowledgeable of Design patterns

•Knowledgeable of Infragistics grid

Travel

•No Travel required

* Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*RATE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-913-8300*
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*