*Hi,*

 Please take a look at the following opportunity I am working on. Please
let me know if you are available for this position. Send resumes to
*pradeep.ku...@mastech.com
<pradeep.ku...@mastech.com>*

* <pradeep.ku...@mastech.com>*

*MS Dynamics CRM Developer / Programmer*

*Houston TX*

*3+Months Contract*

*Requirement Description:    *

Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or
client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design,
implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and
maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of
the lifecycle. Apply knowledge of technologies, applications,
methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.

*Warm regards,*

Pradeep Kumar

Sr.Recruiting Consultant

Mastech Inc.,