Hello,

Greetings from Infovisia,

We have an interesting opportunity for you with our *DIRECT CLIENT*. The
position & the requirement details are mentioned below.

If you are not interested in this position, Please let me know if you have
any friends who would be interested......

*Title: Integration BA ‘s *

*Location: Boston , MA Duration: 6+ months *

Rate: $50/hr on Corp-Corp

Job Description:

·         RPAS <-> Mainframe/legacy/other apps using a BPM tool / IBM
Websphere.

·         Or360 POS <-> Legacy Apps

BA skills with emphasis on Oracle RPAS & Or 360 / 360 commerce functional
experience & integration specifications development experience. IBM
Websphere knowledge  a plus

*The Business Analyst* analyses complex cross functional business processes
and defines integrated requirements facilitating the design of integrated
solutions.

Creating / revising / executing the following deliverables using industry
standard techniques including :

•Process Maps
•Data Flow Diagrams
•Requirements Specifications
•Functional Design & configuration
•Use Case Scenarios
•Acceptance Testing

In the role of Business Analyst it is essential to have the ability to
network with the BA community to share best practice and develop the BA
competencies across the business.

It is essential that you can display relevant Business Analyst experience
within IT in requirements definition, design and test phases of complex
projects as well as :

•Degree educated with a good understanding of IT
•Entry Level Hire – exposure to business analysis techniques able to
demonstrate ability to broaden skillset
•Experienced Hire – minimum of 5yrs experience of delivery throughout all
stages of the project lifecycle
•Has knowledge of the retail industry and key trends within it
•Demonstrable team working and individual working skills

Thanks AND Regards

Katie

*Business Development Manager | Infovisia, Inc. | **ka...@infovisia.com*
<r...@infovisia.com>*  | *Phone : (312)544-0126 | Fax: 866-452-2859