Hi,

you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: QA Tester With JAVA Testing Exp. Location: Juno
Beach, FL Duration: 6+ months*

*Rate $40/hr on c2c*

 *For the remaining role the SDET(Software Development Engineer in Test) we
must impress that the candidates submitted have:*

*1.JavaScript Programming / Java Programming skills*

2.Have built/Maintained or enhance an Automation framework.

3.Basic SQL

4.Basic QA Testing skills.

The Ideal candidate would have worked as a Software Developer in a prior
role most likely

*Description*

*Plan and direct the installation of Information Technology projects which
typically involve and impact multiple business areas.     *

Facilitate the development of an SQA framework of agreed upon software
development standards and procedures to be followed throughout the SDLC.

Ensure that test cases exist and are executed for issues and
functionalities to be promoted to production.

Demonstrate knowledge and experience in performing Software Quality
Assurance and Control.

*Qualifications*

*• Overall 60-80% of your time will be developing code in Java, Javascript
or VBScript *

* Has a successful track record in delivering tested features on time, and
to user specification.*

*• Solid understanding and demonstrated use of Java, C, C++ and/or C#.*

*• Working knowledge of SmartBear’s TestComplete or Selenium.*

• *Has working knowledge of SQL, MS Access, or VBA.*

Has the ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with customers.

• Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.

• Minimum of three years of systems/server side programming in a
professional environment.

• Minimum of 1 year of testing experience in a professional environment
and/or an interest in this type of development.

• Has excellent verbal and written communication skills

• Design, develop and implement automated tools, utilities and test
infrastructure for validating Product features and interfaces

• Participate in ongoing product specification and code reviews.

• Translate customer requirements and product goals into appropriate tests.

• Assist the testers in developing more targeted tests.

• Have the appetite and the mentality to find new and interesting ways of
breaking software.

• Must have great debugging skills.

• Able to design, develop and run automated test suites.

• Needs to be able to take a failure in a test case and then troubleshoot
it down to the problem function

• Has experience in diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality
issues

• Has experience in setting up and executing automated test cases.

• Displays the ability to develop automated custom QA solutions where
possible.

• Possesses working knowledge of some or all of the following quality
assurance methods: unit, integration, regression, user interface automated
testing.

• Experience in Energy Industry, Accounting, Energy Trading and/or Risk
applications a plus.

* Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-913-8300*
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*