Hello,

Greetings from Infovisia,

We have an interesting opportunity for you with our *DIRECT CLIENT*. The
position & the requirement details are mentioned below.

If you are not interested in this position, Please let me know if you have
any friends who would be interested......

*Title**: Lead Java Developer*

*Location**: Eden Prairie, MN*

*Duration**: CTH*

*Client**: UHG/ OPTUM*

find someone with *strong JSF*

Description

What Project/Projects will the candidate be working on while on assignment?
FWA-FOCUS-PICTS (Payment Integrity Case Tracking System)

Is this person a sole contributor or part of a team? Team
If so, please describe the team? (Name of team, size of team, etc.)
Part of Agile Scrum Team

*Requirements: *• 8 + years in the software engineering profession.
• Demonstrated expertise in building Web applications using Java/J2EE
Frameworks in an Agile/Scrum methodology.
• Expertise in presentation, business layer development and MVC
Architecture.
• Experience in Database Access ORM tools like spring, Hibernate.
• Rich Faces and/or JSF frameworks development experience.
• Understanding of SOA design principles
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
Assets (Desired experiences):
• ESB expertise (preferably Mule ESB)
• SOA implementation experiences
• Knowledge of Workflow Management tools (Cordys BOP preferred)
• Previous experience with Java persistence to Oracle
• XML and/or XSD/XSLT knowledge
• Previous experience using source control tools in a team environment
• Experience with Unix/Linux shell scripting
• Familiarity with JavaScript and HTML
• Experience with web based application / data security implementation
methods

Thanks AND Regards

Katie

*Business Development Manager | Infovisia, Inc. | **ka...@infovisia.com*