*Position: Automation QTP Tester with VB Scripting Exp*

*Location: SouthLake, TX.Duration: 6+ Month On-Site contract plus extension*

*Interview mode: Phone than F2F.*NEED QTP AND VBSCRIPT EXPERIENCE.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKIGN WITH Designing, coding and executing automated
test scripts and automation framework

*Job Description:*•Under general direction, debugs complex software
products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain
quality standards for company products.
•Design, code and execute automated test scripts.
•Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for
obtaining solutions.
•Prepare reports and documentation updates.
•Technical consulting on automation issues, tools and processes.
•May take part in researching best practices, new tools and technology.
•Interacts with senior internal and external personnel.
•Develops and executes software test plans.
•Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
•Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and
modification of software.
•Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends
corrective action.\
•Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.

*Education:*
•Bachelor's degree or equivalent.

*Experience:*
•Minimum 5 years related experience.
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
•Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously..

Thanks
Regards
*Steven Olson*
(Technical Lead)

*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214 541 9081
F: 972-262-9006

ste...@ennovace.com

www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intendedrecipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.Any unauthorized review,
use,disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails
then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@ennovace.com and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience.