Hi http://bit.ly/1mIhwHw

 ( Send your resume to { sund...@tachus-sol.com }

I found your profile on job boards and it's fast pacing doable position to
fill, I would like to check if you are available for the mentioned below
Job opportunity.

If you are available please send the copy of your resume and rate
confirmation.

*Tile of The Job: Salesforce Developer.*
*Client based in : San Francisco, CA *
*Location: 100% work Remotely*
*Duration of the Project : 2 weeks*
*Rate : $45 to %50 in Between.*

*Note*: an optimizing the time limit and to expedite the process, please do
send your consultant resume along with hourly billing confirmation, contact
details (Phone Number / Email id / if you have Skype) is well and good.
once you confirm the hourly billing rate; I would respond back to you with
the client details and hourly billing Confirmation to avoid time
Optimization.

*Job Requirement::*
Need US based resource to work with BA, Developer, working and coordinating
with offshore team, Primary job is custom development:* Salesforce*,
*VisualForce*, *Apex*, *Outbound SOAP Messages*, *Triggers*, *Validation
Rules, Web Services*.

Thanks & Regards,
*Jason Smith*
Manager Recruitment’s
e mail: ja...@tachus-sol.com

NOTE: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include the contact
information for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list reply to jason@ with 'remove' in the subject heading and your
email address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases
to be removed. If you still get these emails, please call us at the numbers
given above, my sincere apology.