Revert me back with updated resume on *vinod.ku...@pyramidci.com
<vinod.ku...@pyramidci.com>*

 <vinod.ku...@pyramidci.com>

Hi,

My name is Vinod Kumar Sharma and I am IT Recruiter with Pyramid Consulting
Inc. I have the below open job opportunity with my Direct Client.

Please share your updated resume with Expected rate.

Position Title: *Sr. Java Developer*

Location: *Richmond, VA*

Duration: *3+ Months *

* Develop approach for coding - review, analyze and collaborate with
business analyst and development teams to fully understand requirement
* Collaborate with development team on data approach for coding -
Understand data guidelines, and understand data sources available, what is
new based on requirements, and how the project will impact common data
stores
* Provides guidance to lower level developers.
* Estimate work effort with task breakdown; and verify approach and
estimates with supervisor and team.
* Collaborate with the performance monitoring team to assure that
application monitoring is established and persists as expected.

Also, collaborate with Operations to assure that backup and recovery
procedures are established and persist as expected.
* Provide input into business cases, ROI analyses, and feasibility studies
as led by an architect; and do presentations to colleagues and contribute
to procedures and standards
* Experience with Sun Identity manager preferred but not required.
* Knowledge of cloud based environment preferred.

*Education & Experience Required:*
* Bachelor's Degree required
* Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science,
Math, Engineering, Informatics
* 5 years' experience required; 7 years preferred in Java/J2EE Development
* Progressive, related application development experience
* Experience in the following technical areas with demonstrated high
proficiency

*Note- Visa Copy required at the time of submission only*

*Kindly provide the following if you are interested for the position:*

Updated resume:

Availability:
Expected hourly Rate(w2/c2c/1099):

Current Location:
Ready for relocation/Travel:
Year of Bachelor's/Master Degree:

Work Authorization in US(H1/GC/Citizen):

Professional References(Name/official id/Title)

*Please accept my apologies if this job is not of interest to you.  If
however you have a friend or colleague who might appreciate hearing about
this job, please refer them our way!  *

*Regards,*

*Vinod Kumar Sharma*

Sr. Executive – Resourcing

*Pyramid Consulting, Inc.*

804-212-0478 (O) 804-414-0527(C) / fax: 804-549-5086

vinod.ku...@pyramidci.com

USA | Canada  | UK | India

http://www.pyramidci.com

www.linkedin.com/pub/vinod-kumar-sharma/11/538/120/