Hello Frnz,

This is Vivek from Deegit Inc. We have the following requirement for our
direct client, Wipro. Please let me know if you are interested so that we
can proceed further.

Network Engineers/Administrators with experience in WebSphere, JBoss,  good
understanding of Linux environment , complex scripting - Apache.

*Location:* Beaverton, OR

*Duration: *9 Months

*Job Description:*

1. Proficient in Operating Infrastructure (hardware, databases, operating
systems, local area networks etc)

2. Proficient in Networking and Communications (NetWare, Windows NT, Unix
systems)

3. Familiar with Configuration Management including hardware devices,
computer programs, documentation, telecommunications services and computer
center facilities.

4. Familiar with Database Software - Software, which enables the user to
create, populate and manipulate data structures. (Access, SQL Server, DB2,
Oracle, Informix, and Sybase.)

5.  Familiar with Infrastructure Architecture (Windows NT, UNIX, and
Oracle) • Familiar with Structured Reviews (peer review, formal technical
review, Fagan inspection)

6. Familiar with Product Evaluation and Selection

7.  Familiar with Middleware (Transaction-processing monitors (such as CICS
and IMS), Object TPMs, Enterprise JavaBeans (EJBs), asynchronous message
queuing)

8. Familiar with Hardware Configurations

9. Is thoroughly familiar with the concepts, standards, technology, tools,
procedures, hardware, software and services in use for delivering web
infrastructure services though a communications network.

10. Qualifications include MCSE - Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer

I would appreciate if you could send me your updated profile with following
details. Please let me know if you have any queries.

Please send below Details:

Full Name:

Email:

Phone #:

Work authorization:

Expiry Date (If H1 Visa):

Rate:

Current Location with Zip code:

Availability:

Relocation:

Skype ID:

Complete Education Details (Including the years and University and City and
State):

2 References from your current project with their phone number & official
Email:

*Best Regards,*

*Vivek Bhargav*

*Vivek Bhargav | Deegit Inc. | GAC Solutions Inc |*

1900 E. Golf Road, Ste#925|Schaumburg, IL
60167|

Ph.: 847-440-2436 ext. - 355 | Fax: 847.330.1987

vi...@deegit.com| www.deegit.com |

“GSA Approved - GS-35F-0405V”
"Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)"
"Winner - Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for 2008"
"Winner - Inc. 5000 fastest growing firm for 2008"

"Winner - Inc. 5000 fastest growing firm for 2009"

"Right Person for the Right Job in the Right Time"

computer.