*Hi,*

*Please forward resume @ **man...@idctechnologies.com
<man...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Financial client Credax *

*QA with Financial Information test experience required for a 2 month start
and could go longer. Locals to MA or NH required.*

This client does not phone screen; *will do face to face interview right
away.*

*QA with testing* of FINANCIAL INFORMATION is a MUST! Linux OS, scripting
(python is a plus)

XML/JSON/HTTP/MySQL/postgreSQ

(payment processing or credit card information processing is ideal)

Not looking for web based testing

We is looking for a mid-level QA Engineer - manual - any automation is a
plus not required.

Candidate should be familiar with protocols used to move financial
information (ISO -8583 is a plus)

Attention to detail is needed

Linux O/S

Strong scripting is required. Python scripting

Some understanding of the following: JSON, XML, HTTP/HTTPS, URL Encoding
techniques, MySQL/PostgreSQL

Will need to be able to work effectively with remote team mates via skype
/E-mail etc

Must be able to pass a 7 year Background Check.

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Manish Atal*

*Sr Technical Resource Manager*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: man...@idctechnologies.com <man...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 1017*

*Gtalk: manish.rgtalent     *

*Yahoo: atalmanish*

* Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

Incase I am not available please contact my *Manager Rajeev Tehran* at *408
868 4448 **or* email at *rajeev.teh...@idctechnologies.com*
<harj...@idctechnologies.com>