Hi

Please share profiles

must interview in person after a phone screen

*Description*

*DevOps (Systems) Engineer* to help us grow our expanding *Cloud based
infrastructure *and enable us to keep up with our fast growing Development
teams.

 *Your Experience and Know-How:*

   - 4+ years of experience as a Linux Systems Engineer is required.
   - Experience with Chef.
   - Some familiarity with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Fisheye,
   Bamboo.)
   - Maven,  Artifactory,  Git,  Gitolite,  OpenVPN,   Chef,   Ruby.
   - Experience working with Amazon AWS cloud VPC setups, Amazon Web
   Services.
   - Strong history working with Monitoring systems:  AppDynamics & Zabbix.
   - Expert Linux automation and troubleshooting skills.
   - Did we say experience with Chef, yes... and more Chef!
   - Solid DevOps foundation including newest toolsets and concepts.
   - When building you are always thinking - What happens if this fails?
   - Detailed knowledge of high-availability Java environments.
   - Experienced with MySQL and comfortable working with MongoDB.
   - Experienced with configuration management tools (And More Chef).
   - Background working in environments that were heavily into Test Driven
   Development, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment.
   - You have seen Continuous Testing, Integration, and Deployment work.
   - You challenge yourself and everyone around you to succeed.

--

*Thanks,*

Nicole Xie

*Office: (908) 429-8008 x353*
*Cell: (908) 256-2714 *
*Email: nicole....@cyberthink.com*

www.cyberThink.com/staffing <http://www.cyberthink.com/staffing>

Click here to view current job openings.
<http://www.maxhire.net/cp/?E95E6C361D43515B7E511F29>

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image003.png@01CF39EB.F4A64970]

*Connecting with the best and brightest is our goal, please ask about our
referral bonus policy.*