Hi,

you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: Unix Administrator Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 6+ months*

* Senior Unix Administrators on our team provide technical leadership to
teams modernizing and enhancing the Client Information Technology
Infrastructure. *

Responsibilities include the managing, engineering, and daily operations of
all Unix servers with a focus on software deployment services.

This person will be responsible for capacity planning and providing 24x7
support on an on-call rotation model.

As a Senior Systems Administrator, the candidate is able to provide
technical management and team direction that includes the development of
policies and standards related to the use of computing resources,

overall infrastructure migration strategy, design, implementation, and
operational aspects of multiple systems,

operating environments, and related software.

As a technical team lead, the candidate can schedule, plan, and oversee
system upgrades for responsible tasks.

*REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:*

*Bachelor's Degree in related technical discipline and 8+ years of
operating systems experience (equivalent experience accepted in lieu of
degree).*

This position requires eight or more years of general operating systems
experience that includes specific technical *experience with Solaris /
Redhat systems administration support for large scale Unix environments in
the following areas:*

- *Need to have Unix/Sun Solaris 10 systems administration knowledge*

*- Shell scripting knowledge and/or Perl scripting experience.*

*- Knowledge on System level support for Oracle application and database
Servers, Java application servers and other large-scale databases in a UNIX
environment.*

- Experience with Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity operations on
UNIX environment highly preferred

- Have knowledge on SAN based environment (preferred) and ability to
allocate LUNS and create file systems

- Knowledge of Sun Entry-Level, Midrange and High-End Enterprise servers
i.e. M8000/M5000 and Sun disk arrays

- *Extensive knowledge and experience in supporting and troubleshooting
Solaris Networking services and protocols: TCP/IP, DNS, NFS, LDAP, FTP,
SSH, SMTP, SNMP, SSL, HTTP*

*- Prior experience with UNIX environment with Oracle, Java application
servers and Databases*

- Knowledge on installing and configuring Solaris and Redhat operating
systems

*- Experience in troubleshooting SAMBA and related issues*

*- Experience in troubleshooting knowledge on SFTP processes*

- Experience in installing, configuring and building Virtual servers in
VMware environment (preferred)

- Knowledge in NFS and file systems creations both Solaris and Redhat

- Knowledge of LVM file system creation

- Have the ability the recover the systems in the event of failures

- The ability to apply OS patch updates for Redhat and Solaris environments

- Excellent verbal and written communication skills

- Ability to work within strict deadlines and with a wide spectrum of people

Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) is desired.

*Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-262-9006*
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*