*Hi Folks ,*

*I hope you are doing great. I am Sreekanth, Sr Recruiter at copper mobile.*

*We have  below opportunity. I would appreciate if you could send me your
 updated resume with contact information and availability.*

*POSITION 1*

*C++ Developer*

*Location: New York City*

*Long term contract 6+ months*

*Should have  Financial domain experience*

*Qualifications:*

*- 2+ years of professional experience with C and C++ on Unix/Linux or
similar*

*- A passion for design, problem solving AND hands-on software development*

*- A strong knowledge of object-oriented design, data structures, systems
and applications programming, multi-threading, hbase/Hadoop, R, CPLEX,
finance, project management is a plus*

*- Strong communication skills*

*POSITION 2 *

 Front-End UI Dev (PHP,Wordpress,Javascript,API's etc)

Location: New York, NY (Midtown)

Duration: 6 plus months

Only locals,inperson interview needed on friday

Only locals,inperson interview needed on friday

Only locals,inperson interview needed on friday

Skills:

•PHP

•Javascript

•Javascript library frameworks (Jquery, Mootools...)

•HTML5

•CSS3

•Ajax

•Wordpress development with minimal plugin use

•Responsive web design concepts

•Modern API's and social API's

•HTML Canvas

•Amazon Web Services

*Thanks & Regards,*

*SREEKANTH.S,*

*Sr. Recruiter* | *SREE *[ E :  <http://goog_1742449972/>*sreekanth.s
<http://goog_1742449972/>**@*coppermobile.com <http://coppermobile.com/>* ]*

[image: Copper Mobile Logo]
12720 Hill crest Road, Suite 700, Dallas, TX 75230
O:  972-996-3239*102  *I * F: (888) 912-0414,

www.CopperMobile.com <http://www.coppermobile.com/>,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlZnHcn0uTs