*Reply @ man...@idctechnologies.com <man...@idctechnologies.com>*

*NEED HEAVY INSURANCE BACKGROUND EXPERIENCE*

*Senior Java Developer*

*Long-term*

*American Family Insurance*

*Madison, WI*

*Phone Hire + Skype (If Required)*

Our client is looking for a Senior Java Developer to do the following: *Senior
technically strong Java developers with good communication skills.*

*Role/Description:*

These positions are in different Agile teams where the candidates will
develop, design  and implement applications for the insurance industry.

*Required Skills*

*Years’ Experience*

*Rate 0 to 5 (0 = none)*

*Year Last Used*

Minimum 5 years of Java development experience

Minimum 8 years of software development experience

Frameworks like Spring, Struts, Hibernate

Web Services (REST & SOAP), J-Units, Design Patterns

Enterprise application development experience in a large organizations

MyEclipse,  CVS, Harvest, Git, ANT, Jboss, Maven and other Java development
related software

*Desired Skills*

MS in computer Science or related field

Tech lead / lead developer experience

Ability to mentor others

 YES

*Full Legal Name*

*Middle Initial*

*Last 4 of SSN*

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Manish Atal*

*Sr Technical Resource Manager*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: man...@idctechnologies.com <man...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 1017*

*Gtalk: manish.rgtalent     *

*Yahoo: atalmanish*

* Web: www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/> *

Incase I am not available please contact my *Manager Rajeev Tehran* at *408
868 4448 **or* email at *rajeev.teh...@idctechnologies.com
<harj...@idctechnologies.com>*