This is *Aarish Sarpal* from *Pyramid Consulting, Inc *and I have a
position *Java Developer at St Louis/MO, United states**.* If you are
available, kindly send an updated copy of your resume or you can call me at
*404-400-1105*. Please review the job description as below. Please provide
me your best number and time to reach *you.*

*Job Title::::: Java Developer*

*Location:::::** St Louis/MO*

*Duration:::: 6 months contract*

*Job Discription:::::*

Java Developer – Senior Consultant –
Qualifications:
3+ years with Java and J2EE (JMS,JTA, etc., Web service ) development
experience on enterprise applications
Experience in working with:
Middleware technologies (MQ Series, Data Power etc)
Framework ( Struts, hibernate, spring etc - Good to have )
Other (XML, XSLT, Clear Cases, ant, UNIX shell scripts, Weblogic
Server 8.1,Weblogic Integration, Weblogic Workshop, axis, Toad, SQL
developer  )
Database (Oracle 10g, PL/SQL)
Operating Systems ( HP Unix, windows)

Desired skills:
Telecommunications and OSS/BSS experience
Other preferred product experience - Oracle OSM or ASAP or UIM
Functional Knowledge ( Order Management  - Good to have)
Update:*Must have XQueries experience

Thanks & Regards

*Aarish Sarpal*

Executive-Resourcing