Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great,

This is ASHWINI working with Humac Inc,

We have* an Urgent Requirement for Webmethods in Atlanta,GA & TIBCO BW
in **Warren,
NJ,* Share me profiles if you have any good Resource* to *
*ashw...@humacinc.com* <ashw...@humacinc.com>  or you can reach me at

*623-748-1730.*

*POSITION 1: Webmethods:*

*Job Description:*

*Location:** Atlanta,GA*

*Duration:** 6Months with possible extention*

*JD:*

a.Total experience in range of 5-7yrs with webmethods experience of 4+yrs

b. He/She should have webmethods 8.x/9.x hands on experience

c. Should be able to handle L3 work from analysis, fixing the code

d. Experience in IS,TN, Adapters, JMS, file type(Flat file,XML)

e. Experience of complete project life cycle like development and support
and         maintenance

*POSITION 2: TIBCO BW*

    *a) US citizen*

*    b) Green card holder*

*    c) W2 Subcons*

*Job Description:*

Number of Openings

1

Duration of Hiring

6 months

Offshore/Onsite

Onsite

Detailed job description - Skill Set:

*JD is as follows:*

·  At least 4 years of experience in Information Technologies specializing
in TIBCO suite of products working in one or more of the following areas

o    Working knowledge on build and deployment of  TIBCO BW

o    Working knowledge of TIBCO Admin and Hawk

o    Working knowledge of TIBCO EMS

·  At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle

·  Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment

·  Person should have good Communication skills, he will be required to
attend meetings with the client, provide inputs, get requirement and design
clarifications.

·  Person should have worked in Onsite offshore mode

Extension Possible

May be

Work Location

Warren, NJ, USA