Hi Partners,

Please share profiles

100% closure for right match
My client, a very well known software company is looking for a C++
Developer to work a remote role for a 3 month project.

Rate: Negotiable
Type: C2C
Length: 3 Months
Location: Remote

Required skills:

- C++ on Mac and Windows (Visual Studio and Xcode)
- Knowledge of Mac OS and Windows from a C++ perspective (using and calling
various OS services)
- Knowledge of graphics programming (bitmaps, vectors, matrix manipulation,
coordinate systems, transforms, PDF etc.)
- Knowledge of Javascript
- Knowledge of Illustrator SDK

In addition, good of English; being able to work into a team, familiarity
with source code control systems (git). Being able to quicly absorb new
environments and frameworks.

If you or anyone you know would be a good fit for this opportunity please
send me an updated resume,

--

*Thanks,*

Nicole Xie

*Office: (908) 429-8008 x353*
*Cell: (908) 256-2714 *
*Email: nicole....@cyberthink.com*

www.cyberThink.com/staffing <http://www.cyberthink.com/staffing>

Click here to view current job openings.
<http://www.maxhire.net/cp/?E95E6C361D43515B7E511F29>

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image003.png@01CF39EB.F4A64970]

*Connecting with the best and brightest is our goal, please ask about our
referral bonus policy.*