Hi,

you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: SQL Server DBA Location: Plymouth, MN Duration: 6+
months*

*SQL-Server DBA – *

*Job Responsibilities: *

- *Provide primary support for Optum Technologies SQL Servers and databases
*

- Plan and design new SQL Server implementations, including database
definition, structure, documentation, and long-range requirements.

- Demonstrate the knowledge and ability to perform in all of the basic
database management skills of database administration, web connectivity,
physical structure, overall architecture, and database analysis

- Design storage strategies and establish standards for complex database
environments, physical structures, and specialized database applications

- Provide standardization and consistency across environments

- Ensure a stable and secure database environment

- Apply database management consulting skills and gathers user requirements

- Provide on-call support and answer severity calls, problem resolution

- Design, implement, and monitor database functionality to ensure stable
environments

- Uphold enterprise policy guidelines and recommend new and improved
guidelines

- Uphold SQL Server Team standards for operations within the SQL Server
environment

- Identify and initiate resolutions to user problems and concerns
associated with database server equipment (hardware and software)

- Identify potential service-level problems before the occur

*Qualifications *

*- At least 5 years of experience working with SQL Server 2005, 2008, and
2012 (strong preference for 2008 and 2012 in a production support role) *

*- Experience with SQL Server DBMS monitoring and tuning *

*- Experience with database backup and restore *

*- Experience with installation, configuration, and set up of SQL Server
instances/databases *

- Experience with server optimization and consolidation

- Experience *with High Availability (HA) clustering (Windows)*

- Proven SQL tuning experience

- Detailed knowledge of the Windows Server platform

- Four-year degree in Business Administration, Computer Science,
Mathematics, or equivalent experience

- Effective verbal communication skills and documentation skills in both
business and technical areas

- Strong organizational skills to handle changing priorities, tight
schedules, and correction of critical systems outside of normal working
hours

- Proven ability to maintain leading edge skills in a rapidly changing and
fast-paced information systems environment

*Desired Qualifications *

*- A background with corporate job schedulers (i.e. IBM TWS) *

- Experience with third-party backup tools

- Experience with a systems development or project methodology

- Experience working with remote teams

*Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-262-9006*
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*