Hi Associate,
Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Position :-* *Sharepoint Developer *
*Location :-*
*Stamford,CT Duration :- 18+ Month*

6+ Years of overall experience
*SharePoint migration (2007-2010 and/or 2010-2013)*
SharePoint Search and FAST Search
 Experience with Mobile development
Mature onsite/offsite project development and support experience
Significant experience in Scrum methodology
Willingness to staff offsite team off-hours (must be EST) as needed ongoing
 SharePoint 2010 Development including:Web Parts,Page layouts,Master Page,Site
, Object Model
SharePoint 2010 Content types, List definitions, and Field Definitions
WFC web services development for SharePoint 2010
HTML, CSS, JavaScript (jQuery, Knockout.js)
SharePoint 2010 BDC definitions
SharePoint taxonomy fields and Metadata services
User Profiles properties read/write via API
Visual studio 2012 with TFS

Thanks & Regards

Vishal Chugh

IT Recruiter