Hi,

you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: OBIEE Developer Location: Charlotte, NC Duration:
6+ months Rate $55/hr on c2c (MAX)*

*As an OBIEE developer primary responsibilities: *

•Design, develop, modify and implement reports using Oracle Business
Intelligence tools

*•Coordinate and interface with Technology development teams during
near-term OBIEE report building and Essbase cube design activities*

•Work directly with business users in understanding the needs of the
business and developing innovative, effective, and efficient reporting
solutions to meet these requirements

•Present or assist in the presentation of requirements and solutions to
broad audiences

•Support functional system design documentation from initiation to
conclusion independently, with some to little supervision

•Support training and technical teams during development and testing cycles

•Support production support area for logged problem tickets impacting front
end interfaces and reports

*Minimum Qualifications *

*•Expertise in implementation and development of end-to-end BI solutions
following standard OLAP methodologies using Oracle Business Intelligence or
comparable BI toolset*

*•Proficient in working with OBIEE Answers (Chart, Pivot, Radar, Pie,
Scatter), Dashboards (Prompts, Reports, Embedded Contents, Images, guided
navigation links etc.), BI Publisher, Delivers and Agents or comparable
toolsets*

•Ability to work unsupervised, have the ability to work proactively,
possess attention to detail and a 'can do' attitude

•Excellent troubleshooting skills and works well under pressure

•Previous experience working with technical teams in translating written
requirements into technical specifications

•Background with Wells Fargo documentation process for projects (including
BRDs, FSDs, change controls)

•Ability to learn new concepts and processes quickly

•Ability to adapt to environments / situations that are not always clearly
defined or ambiguous

*•Highly efficient at managing large numbers of activities/tasksExcellent
communication skillsBasic understanding of financial statements and metrics*

*Preferred Skills *

•SQL programming skills with the ability to write advanced queries, read
data models and understand dimensional table relationships

•Familiarity with Smart View add-in functionality

•Familiarity with various lines of business in the Wholesale group

•Familiarity with cross-sell processes and agreement structures

•Basic Wells Fargo financial management reporting knowledge

*Basic Qualifications:*

*5 years’ experience in Informatica and ETL programming using PL/SQL*

*3 years’ experience in Oracle BI, OBIEE 11g Report Development using
Analytics/Dashboards, OBIEE BI Publisher and Datawarehouse Methodologies.*

*6 years experience with Shell Scripting*

6 years experience with Oracle DB.

4 years experience with Job Scheduling Tool

*Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-262-9006*
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*