*Hi**,
*

*Hope you are doing great!! Please find the requirement below **, If you
find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your
updated resume with details and I will get back to you or you can call me
on **609-897-9670 extn 2191*

*H1/GC/GC EAD Visa copy required if consultant is on H1/GC/GC EAD.*

*Position: SAS* *Architect*

*Location: North Quincy, MA*

*Duration:  6+ months*

*Client: Wipro*

*Job Description:*

Architect SAS (9.4) Business intelligence/Customer intelligence application
on different unix platforms . This include integration of Sas BI/CI client
tools with server

Install and configure sas BI/MA application include Data integration
studio  on Unix Platform

Design end to end workflow from info map/business context to marketing
automation and able to help team design campaigns in sas marketing
automation

Communication  with sas application vendor and take sign off/approvals on
Architecture

Handle multiple stake holder with in Wipro and Customer

System capacity evaluation

Resolve sas user issues pertaining to connectivity/optimization and others

*SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:*

Experience: Minimum 8-10  years

Should have Architected sas application

Should have strong experience in installation and configuration on unix
platforms

Strong knowledge of unix platform

Should be able to design campaigns using Marketing automation

Should be able to define Pre-requisites for server and client software

Experienced in customer handling

Excellent communication skills

Thanks & Regards

Abhay Tiwari

Technical Recruiter

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2191

Email: ab...@sysmind.com

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

[image: gtalk.jpg]abhaysysmind

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]
DISCLAIMER: If you are INTERESTED to get my requirements on daily basis ,
please send me your hotlist or ping me at my email id- ab...@sysmind.com