Hi,

you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: Network Engineer (USC/GC Only) Location: Ft Wayne,
IN or Allen, TX Duration: 6+ months*

*Project:          *

*Our Client is a Fortune 500 communications service provider that has grown
through acquisitions over the past several years. *

They are in need of an IT Network Engineer who will be responsible for the
design, testing, documentation and maintenance of the Client’s corporate
data network.

Additional responsibilities of this position include Tier 3 support for
network issues, troubleshooting and resolving escalated network related
issues.

You will plan and design what the future corporate network will be.

You’ll lab test new equipment and processes as well as create support
documentation and procedures for the corporate data network.

Utilizing monitoring tools, you’ll evaluate network performance and where
changes need to be made in the network.

You’ll also be responsible for maintaining network drawings and documents
with current configurations and supporting data like circuit IDs, document
network problems and resolution for future reference.

*REQUIREMENTS: *

*•Must have a strong knowledge of networking, switches, routers, hubs, load
balancers, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, QoS, BGP, OSPF, ATM, PPP, Ethernet and Wi-Fi. *

*•Must have extensive experience working with Cisco networking equipment
and knowledge of Cisco Nexus/NX-OS ISr.routers, Cisco Catalyst Switches,
Cisco Wireless Access Points, F5, Citrix Netscaller and ACE products *

*•Extensive network trouble shooting experience *

•Must be able to work as part of a team or independently

•Must have strong organization and network planning skills

•Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills

•Must have a working knowledge of maintenance, monitoring protocols and
software

•Must be able to travel as necessary

•*Must be able to work on a 24x7 on-call rotation *

*•Professional certifications like CCNA, CCNP or equivalent will be
considered a plus*

*Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-262-9006*
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*