please send me your resumes at *su...@rgtalent.com <su...@rgtalent.com>*

Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Software Quality Engineer

*Project Location*

Rocklin, CA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI : T+F2F*

* project:*
ecommerce engineering organization is seeking an energetic and talented
software quality engineer to help deliver high value, high quality features
to our industry leading ecommerce sites.  engineers working onsite get to
work full-stack, extending their beautiful front-end user experience all
the way through to enterprise services that support personalization, order
management and other server side features.

* key job functions*

   - work with your scrum team to improve the quality of the features
   delivered
   - by developing and maintaining effective automated tests for features
   - by working with other engineers to ensure that features are designed
   in a way that facilitates automated testing
   - by analyzing designs and crafting test cases that can effectively
   reveal deficiencies in the code
   - by ensuring features are secure and pii is protected
   - review the work of other engineers in a collegial fashion to ensure
   the work product is of high quality and consistent with our standards
   - participate in, and potentially lead, communities-of-practice for
   technologies in which you have an interest
   - sharing skills and knowledge to help further our tdd and bdd
   initiatives
   - assist in identification, proof-of-concept and selection of testing
   tools and processes
   - serve as a member of a scrum team and actively participate in all
   planning, stand-ups and retrospective meetings

*Requirements*

   - 4-6 years of demonstrated experience in software quality engineering
   or quality assurance
   - an understanding of software development best-practices
   - an understanding of secure application development practices and owasp
   10 standards
   - extensive knowledge of and success in creating quality focused testing
   methods, tools and standards
   - ability to review, understand and contribute to proposed designs and
   offer thoughtful feedback
   - ability to create and communicate testing strategies both verbally and
   in writing
   - enthusiasm for constant improvement as a quality engineer
   - basic programming skills in one or more of java, ruby, javascript, c#
   or web technologies
   - basic understanding of relational and nosql database technologies

Regards,

Suman Kumari

Recruiter

*RG Talent Inc*

*32108 Alvarado Blvd, Union City, CA 94587*

Phone : 510-443-0758 x 144

Email : su...@rgtalent.com

*Disclaimer: The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone other than the intended
addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you are not interested in receiving mails from us then
please forward this mail with remove in the subject to rem...@rgtalent.com
<rem...@rgtalent.com> .Sorry for any inconvenience. E-mails sent from or to
RG Talent Inc may be subject to our monitoring and recording procedures.*

Click To Unsubscribe
<http://rtl.rgtalent.com/RTL-INTIME/vendorAction.po?mailType=CO&compId=2&common_email=su...@rgtalent.com&requestFor=R>