Hi,

you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position:*

*Oracle DBA Location: West Des Moines, IA Duration: 12+ monthsRate
$45-48/hr on c2c*

*The manager is looking for a unique skillset of recent Oracle 11
experience on AIX and is knowledgeable with the AIX platform, someone who
can help us test, validate migration to 12c, *

*document the migration (single instances and clusters), help with testing
any security patches that are released and someone with solid PERL
scripting skills on AIX.*

*Job Description:*

Leads the planning, analysis, design, implementation, maintenance, and
control of the organization's server-class databases.

Consults with and advises senior management and multiple clients on high
impact data or database management issues, influencing strategic direction.

Handles and leads various large-scale or highly complex data/database
management activities including one or more of the following:

designing highly complex logical and/or physical databases;

leading highly complex data modeling, mapping, integration, and capacity
planning efforts;

developing management policies, procedures and standards;

and business requirements identification, analysis and development.

Provides mentoring, guidance and general oversight to less experienced
staff in a variety of database design,

administration and/or modeling activities.

*Leads complex projects.*

*7+ years database design and administration experience.*

*Additional Job Details:*

*Minimum Qualifications: *

*7+ years database design and administration experience with Oracle (10g,
11g) on Linux or Solaris and at least 5 years experience with Oracle RAC. *

*This individual will provide the highest technical expertise for the
planning, analysis, design, implementation, maintenance, and control of the
organization's server-class databases. *

Handles and leads the most complex or critical data/ database management
initiatives that typically involve multiple disciplines and multiple
business groups, including responsibility for database architecture,
design, integration, and/or data modeling.

As the recognized technical expert, consults extensively with multiple
client groups to provide strategic solutions, influencing long-range
internal and enterprise level data/ database architecture and management
strategies.

Serves as a consultant on technological advancements.

Provides oversight, mentoring and leadership to less experienced staff.

May represent the organization as an external spokesperson.

*Preferred Skills: *

*Experience with ASM/CRS on Oracle 10g and 11G Experience with Oracle
dataguard, oracle OEM Replication Experience using GoldenGate, *

*Oracle streams and Quest shareplex RMAN backup experience with Oracle 10g
and 11g*

*Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-262-9006*
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*