*Title: Search Product Owner/Analyst*

*Job ID: 57221*

*Industry: Healthcare*

*Location: Pleasanton, CA*

*Duration: 1 year*

*Purpose and Description: *

·         We are seeking an experienced Search Product Owner/Analyst who
will champion search capabilities which include the Client website Find a
Doctor, and Locate a Facility features through successive stages of
conception, definition, development, launch, and post-release

·         The position is part of the Search team within the Digital
Services Group

·         The Search team provides capabilities for consumer digital
experiences

·         Client is a highly collaborative work environment

·         Success in this position requires the ability to effectively
communicate and strengthen an already high performing team

·         Our development methodology is Agile

*Essential Functions: *

·         Provide search experience subject matter expertise

·         Analyze data available for search consumption and work with IT to
determine feasibility of search requests

·         Specify search requirements, write clear user stories, and
prioritize the product backlog

·         Collaborate with other product owners to understand the search
needs of our members, customers, and internal business partners

·         Research industry trends and best practices with regards to
searching for doctors and locations

·         Provide direction and support to development and quality
assurance teams

·         Conduct user acceptance testing

·         Communicate to internal stakeholders the status of development
efforts throughout release cycles

·         Research industry trends and best practices with regards to
searching for doctors and locations

·         Analyze web site and search usage statistics to identify key
trends to help optimize search effectiveness (SEO)

*Required Experience: *

·         Minimum: 5-10 years of related experience

·         Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or related
field

·         Experience with the Agile software development process

·         Effective written and verbal communication skills

*Preferred Experience:*

·         Experience within the health care industry is a plus

·         Experience with IBM Data Explorer/IBM Watson (Formerly: Vivisimo
Velocity) a plus

·

·             Please provide me following details .

*Full Legal Name*

Contact Number

Email ID

Current Location