Hello.,
We have the below opening with our client.  Please look at the requirement
and let me know if you have anyone available with you for the same.

*Position: *Data Modeler/Analysis

*Location: Bloomington, MN *

*Duration:  6-12 months*

Years’ experience required:  8+ years only

*This requirement wants strong dimensional data modeling experience and
data analysis.*

Interview Process:   1st level – Phone screen, 2nd level -  Video Webex

 *Job Description :*

·         The Informatica ETL Developer for Onsite. Is responsible for
successful development of ETL solutions and conducts data mapping, designs,
develops and implements ETL process.

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

·         Work closely with the ETL Lead, Solution Architect, and Business
Analysts to understand business requirements

·         Evaluate and design data collection, data staging, data movement
and data Quality strategies

·         Code  ETL  Mappings , tune SQL and  test code

·         Provides/reviews detailed technical specifications and ETL
documentations and complies to internal standards and guidelines

*Primary skills*

·         Data modelling

·         Informatica Development

·         SQL (Oracle)

·         Data Analysis

*Additional Information :*

·         Five to six years of hands-on experience in Informatica ETL
coding in a Data warehousing environment

·         Strong in ETL concept,   design and development using Informatica.

·         Good understanding of Dimensional Data Modeling

·         Must possess good knowledge of Oracle SQL and Unix Shell

Good communication skills

*Anand, *
*Sr Recruiter*
Email: an...@intellilinktech.com <mkill...@intellilinktech.com>