Greetings;

 We have an urgent need to fill the below position with our client.  Please
look at the requirement below and let me know if you have any suitable
profiles available with you.

Client:  Sherwin Williams

Location:  Cleveland, OH

Duration:  18+ months

*During the interview:*

*During the interview, I will be focusing on their definition of large and
complex projects - with examples of such. Also technical discussions will
develop throughout the interview. Were they in charge or were they part of
a team? Some words we will be thinking about during the interview such as
"strong", "flexible" and "willing". Time for the position will be divided
1/3 Project Manager, 1/3 Business Analyst, and 1/3 being able to get down
to the coding level to extract Business Rules and Procedures.*

*Project Manager Requirement (Stores Division)*

1.    Must have experience managing large, complex projects on a tight
timeline. The deadline must be met as well as delivering on the
requirements.

2.    Must be flexible and able to use non-standard project management
software.

3.    Must be flexible and able to use non-standard collaboration tools.

4.    Must have 5+ years of Project Management Experience - to get the
exposure to large projects. *PMP is not required.*

5.    Must demonstrated ability to work with Management, End users, other
project managers and MS server developers (including off-shore).

6. Must understand mainframe technology and have proficiencies in all
aspects.

                        JCL (Z/OS)

                        COBOL

                        MarkIV

                        Culprit

                        Syncsort

                        IDMS (Batch COBOL and ADS online)

                        Librarian

                        BMC scheduler

                        Mobius

                        Xpediter/DevEnterprise (a Plus)

7.  Must be willing and able to function as the business analyst and QA
resource as well as meeting facilitation and taking minutes.

8.  Must have extensive experience in IT, Business and Finance. (This is
one of the few positions in Cleveland where Insurance, Banking or Health
Care isn't needed).

9.Must have strong negotiating and problem solving skills.

10. Must be strong in writing requirements and analytical thinking.

11. Must have strong organizational skills.

*Anand, *
*Sr Recruiter*
Email: an...@intellilinktech.com <mkill...@intellilinktech.com>
*IntelliLink Technologies Inc.*