Hi Associate,

  Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Data Mining Scientist

*Project Location*

Lawrenceville NJ

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* MOI::T+in person interview*
*Skills Required and Job Description:*

Summary of business need

Use existing clinical and preclinical datasets to answer key exploratory
questions that will support external interactions (publications,
KOL/Prescriber interactions etc.) and internal decision-making (ECTR study
design and new asset positioning) for an asset.
To better understand and define what is needed in order to mine integrated
datasets across trials and programs routinely and in a timely manner.
To demonstrate/evaluate the value of such a cross-disciplinary data mining
capability.

Responsibilities Data Mining lead

Work with physicians, scientists, stats programmers, statisticians and the
data mining team to identify patient cohorts that may be required for a
particular analysis.
Perform data filtering, querying and integration on SAS datasets across
trials.
Formulate analysis strategy and seek stakeholder engagement at appropriate
time during the analysis cycle.
Perform analyses (simple charts to multivariate analysis,
supervised/unsupervised) to generate insights from integrated datasets.
Deliver insights in a presentable format to senior stakeholders on the drug
project team.
Support the advanced analytics lead with creation and maintenance of
analytics and decision logs pertaining to various data mining activities on
the product across the organization.
Assist with facilitation of biweekly quantitative network forum meetings.
Skills Required
Expertise in integration and multivariate analysis of clinical trial
datasets required.
Advanced expertise in in SAS and or R is a must
Proficiency in Spotfire, MATLAB or similar tools preferred.
Scientific training and prior experience in Cardiovascular and Oncology
disease areas preferred.
Ability to analyze biomarker (omics, flow cytometry, NGS) datasets
desirable.
Excellent interpersonal, communication and reporting skills expected.