Hi,

This is Vivek from Deegit Inc. We have the following position open with one
of our direct clients. Please let me know your interest by responding
to *vi...@deegit.com
<vi...@deegit.com>*

Thanks!!

*Role: *Device Driver Developer

*Location: *Richardson, TX or Pearl River; NY

*Duration: *11+ Months

*Job Description:*

·         Working experiences on transport technology like SONET/SDH, OTN,
ROADM.

·         Working experiences on Embedded OS such as OSE, Linux etc..

·         Working experiences on Logic Analyzers, BDMs, Emulators, and
other debugging tools where
applicable.

·         Working experiences with Software/Firmware download, file
transfer protocols.

·         Working  with developing hardware/software interfaces, device
drivers and Interrupt Service Routines (ISRs).

 I would appreciate if could send me updated resume with salary and
availability details. Please let me know if you have any queries.

--

*Best Regards,*

*Vivek *

vi...@deegit.com