Please send me the profile at *su...@rgtalent.com <su...@rgtalent.com>*

Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

.Net Developer

*Project Location*

IN-Indiana/Indianapolis

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*MOI:-TELEPHONIC+SKYPENEED FACETS AND HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCEWe are working
on a project for one of our healthcare clients involving a lot of Facets.
Specifically right now they are looking for candidates that are .NET
developers with Strong FACETS experience.Skills and Knowledge*

   - Full project life cycle experience
   - Build new systems with .NET 4.5 / ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> / VB.NET
   <http://vb.net/> / SQL Server R2- 2008 / WCF Web Services.
   - Microsoft .NET development using C#
   - Support systems created using .NET technologies
   - Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012
   - Frameworks 4.5, IIS 7.5, XML, WPF (Windows Presentation Framework),
   SOAP Web Services, HTML 5.0, JavaScript and MS-SQL Server 2008 R2

              Regards,

   Suman Kumari

   Recruiter

   *RG Talent Inc*

   *32108 Alvarado Blvd, Union City, CA 94587*

   Phone : 510-443-0758 x 144

   Email : su...@rgtalent.com

   *Disclaimer: The information in this email is confidential and may be
   legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone other than the intended
   addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this
   message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any
   action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may
   be unlawful. If you are not interested in receiving mails from us then
   please forward this mail with remove in the subject to rem...@rgtalent.com
   <rem...@rgtalent.com> .Sorry for any inconvenience. E-mails sent from or to
   RG Talent Inc may be subject to our monitoring and recording procedures.*

   Click To Unsubscribe

<http://rtl.rgtalent.com/RTL-INTIME/vendorAction.po?mailType=CO&compId=2&common_email=su...@rgtalent.com&requestFor=R>