Hi,

  Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

solution Architect

*Project Location*

Austin Tx TX

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Need citizens only.*
*Skills Required and Job Description:*

Extremely senior person with skills automating IT services with enterprise
tools.   This individual would need to be a US citizen and be willing to
pass a background check.

Skills/Req's

   - Individual needs to have experience architecting automation in IT
   services

   -
      1. Relevant tools including enterprise automation such as
      Remedy,Atrium Orchestrator as well as implementing services with Service
      Busses (e.g. MuleSoft, Fuse, Synapse, Petal) helpful

   - Needs to have strong experience in requirements analysis, including
   technical documentation on an existing solution and gap analysis
   - Needs to be comfortable working on-site with client in Austin, TX
   - Must have exceptional communication skills to guide client, set
   expectations, write technical and requirements documents and document
   analysis of existing infrastructure

   -
      1. Previous consulting experience to exemplify communication skills
      helpful

   - Heterogeneous IT experience on multiple platforms (Window and Linux)
   to support a broad range of services and automation components