*Greetings from SoftSages Technology!!*

Hope you are doing good!!!

*I am reaching for an urgent need of Junior BA position with my direct
state client, consultant should be able to attend in-person round of
interview.*

*Please send the resume at suj...@softsages.com <suj...@softsages.com> or
Call at  | 484 402 7869 X 103 |*

Tittle - Junior BA
*Duration* - 8+ months
Address- 333 Market Street, Harrisburg, PA.

*INPERSON ONLY*

Rate is $35/hr.

Short Description:
Role (Short Description): This resource will analyze data as it exists now
for PIMS collections and make recommendations to meet the proposed
requirements for the PIMS Data Collection Consolidation project

Complete Description:

Job Description:

The business analyst will review existing data collections and reports,
evaluate the difference between the existing code and the required changes,
capturing the gap.  The business analyst will use the gap analysis to
document the new report specification and testing requirements.  The
business analyst will work with the programmers to design the reports.  The
business analyst will test and evaluate the accuracy of the final report
and work with the programmers to resolve issues.  The business analyst will
be working with SQL and Cognos programmers.

Skill
Required / Desired
Amount
of Experience
Experience analyzing data and performing business analysis functions
Required
3
Years
Experience using Excel for data analysis
Required
3
Years
Experience and knowledge in supporting application system development life
cycle
Required
3
Years
Experience following quality standards
Required
3
Years
Experience developing functional specifications from gathered requirements
Required
3
Years
Experience creating written documentation for use by technical developers,
as well as training materials for users
Required
3
Years
Ability to communicate accurate and useful status updates
Required

Ability to work independently as well as a team environment
Required

Strong communication skills; both written and spoken
Required

Knowledge of PIMS
Highly desired

Experience using Access for data analysis
Highly desired

Knowledge and use of SQL
Highly desired

Understanding of databases
Highly desired

Understanding of Cognos Reports
Desired

College degree or equivalent technical study, or commensurate experience
Desired

*Thank you, and have a great day.*

*Sujith.M*

SoftSages LLC | A e-verified, MBE certified corporation.

*| **suj...@softsages.com* <a...@softsages.com>* | | **484 402 7869 X 103*
* |*

In case of my unavailability, you can reach my manager, Aman at *| *484 604
0603 *| | *a...@softsages.com *|*