Please send me resumes to my official id "*swet...@tresourceinc.com
<swet...@tresourceinc.com>*"

Must have *C#, ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> *in resume.

Client: Value Momentum.

Please fill the information matrix for the below position and send me your
updated resume if you are interested:

Title of the Job

Full Name:

Contact:

Email:

Current location:

Open to relocate or Location preferences:

Currently in project:

Availability to start :

Visa Status with Validity

SSN:

Total Years of IT Experience:

Experience working in US:

*Education (Passing year of Bachelors/Masters)*

Skill Set:

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

*Lead Build/Release Engineer*

*Project Location*

*Rockville, MD*

*Duration*

*12+ Month Contract*

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Mode Of Interview: Telephonic & Face to Face Skills:*

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

·         08+ years of *C#* programming experience with excellent ability
to debug code.

·         Strong experience in *C#, ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>, WCF, MVC.*

·         Good experience in Database – SQL Server.

·         Provide support to project teams in configuring and base-lining
project items.

·         Prepare and maintain application configuration documentations.

·         Develop security guidelines to avoid unauthorized access to
project artifacts.

·         Follow and enforce configuration management policies and
practices.

·         Manage, maintain, Improve and streamline build deployment
activities across multiple environments

·         Maintain proper version controls of software deliverables.

·         Oversee the delivery of software applications in test and
deployment to multiple environments.

·         Analyze configuration issues and propose appropriate resolutions.

·         Plan and coordinate system configuration activities for timely
completion.

·         Develop process improvements to enhance configuration efficiency.

·         Determine configuration requirements and develop system
configuration procedures.

·         Communicate configuration discrepancies to respective teams and
management.

·         Understand business requirements and accordingly develop
configuration specifications.

·         Provide technical support for system design, testing and
implementation activities

·         Analyze and resolve system defects and problems.

·         Troubleshoot configuration failures and issues in a timely manner.

·         Resolve environment problems and suggest environment
modifications to support system needs.

Thanks and Regards,

Swetank Rana | IT Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 937, Cell: 91 9560949472

Ytalk/Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> swetankrana.rgtalent | Fax:
408-884-2409

swet...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com