--

Dear folks,

Please share good resource for below mention position;

*Please share resume at mona...@techwiresol.com <mona...@techwiresol.com>*

I am looking for more candidates for two Application Packager positions I
have with JP Morgan Chase. One position is in Brooklyn, NY and the other
one can sit in either Brooklyn, NY or Jersey City, NJ.

*ALSO, THIS CLIENT ONLY ALLOWS H1B and EAD on C2C, NO **GREEN** CARDS or
CITIZENS*

*LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED*

*REQUIREMENTS: APP-V 5 is a MUST!!*

*LOCATION: Brooklyn, NY*

*LENGTH: 5 months*

Designs, analyzes, develops, codes, tests, debugs and documents programming
to satisfy business requirements. Proficient in application development
skills for more than one technology as well as proficient in multiple
design techniques. This position should typically be used for an advanced
or lead level resource.

*Technologies:*

Advanced MSI packaging skills
CTX Packaging skills
App-V 5 Advanced packaging
MSI packaging
Citrix xenapp 6.5
Office 2010
Windows Server 2008 64 bit
Advanced debug tools knowledge
Powershell Scripting

*LOCATION: Brooklyn, NY or Jersey City, NJ*

*LENGTH: 3 months*

Designs, analyzes, develops, codes, tests, debugs and documents programming
to satisfy business requirements. Proficient in application development
skills for more than one technology as well as proficient in multiple
design techniques. This position should typically be used for an advanced
or lead level resource.

*Technologies/Skills:*

Microsoft Installer

MS Terminal Server

Windows

Active Directory

Wise Installer

Citrix Metaframe

Virtualization

VMWare

App-V 5

InstallShield Admin Studio

*Regards,*

*Monajir Khan*

*Techwire Solutions, Inc*

Suite #700,1999 S. Bascom Avenue ,Campbell, CA 95008 USA

Phone: 609-353-5706 || mona...@techwiresol.com ||

|| Gtalk: khanmonaj...@gmail.com ||Web  : *www.techwiresol.com*
<http://www.techwiresol.com/>

*Office Locations: New Jersey || California || Washington || New Delhi ||
Noida || Pune || Hyderabad ||*

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information. To be removed from our mailing list please reply to
*mona...@techwiresol.com
<mona...@techwiresol.com>* with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line