Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me at
*248-565-4747*168.*

*JOB TITLE- Sr. ESB Java Developer *

*LOCATION-* *King Of Prussia, PA*

*DURATION- 12+ Months*

*INTERVIEW MODE- Telephonic and Skype*

*Responsibilities: *

*Description*

*The primary responsibilities are:*

·         Assist with implementing infrastructure around ESB product.
Includes error handling, recovery, internationalization and surround
features to make the solution highly effective for all internal
organizations to leverage.

·         Integrate services and events to run on the ESB product.
Collaboratively work with other teams to wrap/extend services and events to
be ESB-aware.

·         Test and deploy ESB-aware services and events to various
environments.

·         Responsible for communicating the status of tasks assigned to the
Manager of the project.

·         Responsible for the creation and execution of the Unit Test cases
for each coding assignment.

·         Responsible for solving technical problems for a project.

·         Execute the software development activities contained within the
software development plan.

·         Provide system level analysis, design and documentation as
requested by the Manager of Applications Development.

·         Perform program maintenance as directed by the Manager of
Applications Development.

*Required experience:*

·         Four-year college degree or equivalent.

·         Seven or more years’ experience with Java/J2EE development.

·         One or more hands-on projects developing Web Services and JMS
integration.

·         Two years’ experience with JMS.

·         Experience with one or more ESB/SOA products including hands-on
coding and configuration management.

·         Ability to communicate and work effectively with others.

·         Ability to plan, organize, implement, identify problems and
resolutions, adjust, evaluate work performed by self in a complex and
dynamic work environment.

·

*Preferred Experience:*

·         JBoss Rules (Drools) and Workflow Engine (JBPM) Experience

·

TDD/automated testing and continuous integration techniques

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

 *Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.