Hi,

  Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Windows Server Admin

*Project Location*

Syracuse NY

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Need USC/GC ONLY*
* Skills Required and Job Description:*

Plan, configure, and support web servers and web sites operating on IIS 5 /
Windows 2000, IIS 6/Windows 2003, IIS 7/Windows 2008, and IIS  7.5/Windows
2008 R2

Microsoft IIS Web Administration

Manage website content, coordinate application releases, create Virtual
directories, assist developers/vendors in determining root cause analysis
of load balanced web applications

Install/configure .NET and SSL certificates Harden IIS and Windows
operating systems

Job Requirements:

Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Microsoft IIS Web Administration

Extensive knowledge in planning, configuring, and supporting web servers
and web sites operating on IIS 5/Windows 2000, IIS 6/Windows 2003, IIS
7/Windows 2008, and IIS  7.5/Windows 2008 R2

Experience managing website content, coordinating application releases,
creating Virtual directories, assisting developers/vendors in determining
root cause analysis of load balanced web applications

Experience installing/configuring .NET and SSL certificates

Experience hardening IIS and Windows operating systems

Knowledge of IIS 8/Windows 2012

Ancillary Skills

7 to 10 years of experience in Microsoft server administration with in
depth knowledge Active Directory, and DNS

Experience troubleshooting IE, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome browser based
problems

Experience administrating guest servers in VMware virtualized environments

Knowledge of ITIL change management processes

Certified Microsoft Systems Engineer

Additional Skills

Experience in hardening Redhat Linux servers

Knowledge of FTP, Apache, and Tomcat

Experience with java based websites