Hi,

you can give me a call back at my contact number

*614-495-9222 * 484 Position: Tibco Developer*

*Location: Jersey City , NJ Duration: 6+ months*

•       Candidate must have a strong retail development background with
emphasis on eCommerce in the B2C space.

•       Must have Extensive hands-on experience with message-oriented
middleware, Tibco, Java, and other relevant technologies (i.e., XML, XPath,
HTTP, JMS, EMS) and Microsoft Visual Basic .NET

•       Must have experience with IBM Websphere and Linux

•       Must have experience with  RDMS (especially Oracle and DB2 UDB),
SQL, PL/SQL.

•       Excellent development skills in Java for client and web application
development

•       Proficient with the following tools and skills: Data Query Tools
(TOAD, DB Visualizer, PL/SQL Developer, etc).

•       Must have at least 5 years’ experience with enterprise application
integration development with solid working knowledge of Windows and/or
LINUX.

•       Must have at least 5 years’ experience in the designing, deploying,
monitoring, configuring and troubleshooting of enterprise solutions using
TIBCO BusinessWorks.

•       Experience with TIBCO integration with the AS/400 is a plus.

•       Must have strong functional and technical documentation skills.

•       B.S. in Computer Science or a related quantitative discipline
preferred.

•       The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills to interact
with diverse groups of individuals and the ability to maintain effective
work relationships is a must.

•       Candidates must have excellent written/verbal communication skills.

•       Must possess the ability to work independently on multiple projects
simultaneously, meet deadlines, and properly escalate issues for a timely
resolution.

•       Be a self-motivated team player that thrives in a collaborative and
competitive environment.

•       Project management experience in large scale projects involving
multiple business units is a plus.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Prateek Bhardwaj United Software Group Inc..  565 Metro Place South. Suite
# 110  Dublin, OH 43017 *

*Phone: 614-495-9222 * 484 Fax: 1-866-764-1148  **pratee...@usgrpinc.com*
<pratee...@usgrpinc.com>
*www.usgrpinc.com* <http://www.usgrpinc.com/>

To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word
UNSUBSCRIBE
<techsupp...@usgrpinc.com,pan...@usgrpinc.com?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE%E2%80%9D.>in
the subject line, or click here.