Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Java Application Programmer *

*Location*: Columbus, OH

*Interview*:  F2F on March 31st with online testing onsite

Years’ Experience:  8+ years only

*Java Application Programmer (6 Positions Available)*

The Programmer is responsible for coding medium to complex application code
enhancements which could be modifications, new functionality and/or break
fixes, perform integration testing of program changes, perform code reviews
for program changes.

*The application will be built using the following:*

- *RAD (8.5.1)*

- JEE 5 Technology which includes:

- EJB 3

- JPA 1.0

- *JSF 1.2*

- Apache MyFaces 1.2

- *RichFaces 3.3.3*

- *Facelets 1.1.15 (packaged with SEAM 2.2.2)*

- *SEAM 2.2.2*

*Required:*

8 years senior level Java application developer programming on one or more
projects that include designing online screens, providing analysis and input

on performance efficiencies with demonstrated experience in delivery of a
product to production.

6 years Java application developer designing, writing and/or maintaining
J2EE application code for large complex multi-tier on-line applications

3 years Programming experience using Rational Application Developer (RAD)
version 8.0 or higher, Websphere Application Development Studio 7.0 or
higher

3 years coding experience as a senior level Java application developer
using JDK version 1.4 or higher.

5 years senior level Java developer using JDK version 1.4 or higher..

5 years Programming experience using IBM’s Websphere 7.0 or higher

5 years Programming experience using Oracle relational databases version
10G or higher.

7 years Programming experience in a Web based environment utilizing HTML,
XML, and Java Script.

6 years Programming experience in a Web based environment utilizing
JavaServer Faces (JFS) and Java Persistence API (JPA).

6 years Programming experience in a Web based environment utilizing
Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) 3.0 and SEAM 2.0 or higher

5 years Creation of application development documentation, implementation
and support.

6 years of experience with J2EE application implementation and support.

6 years of experience performing structured unit, integration and/or system
testing with ability to create test scenarios, analyze output/log files &
doc

5 years of experience conducting or assisting with JAD sessions for the
purpose of gathering requirements to create high-level and/or detailed
design documentation for Java on-line applications.

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

 *Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.