 *Job Title*

BA with EDI

*Project Location*

CT-Connecticut/Enfield

*Duration*

3 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:Telephone+Face2Face*

   -  BA for more Data Integration related projects involving Data Mapping,
   EDI mapping (XML Schemas), solid SQL querying, and SOA is desired.

   - 5 years of experience working with BizTalk, SOA & SQL related project
   work is recommended.
   - Elicit additional data requirements using interviews, document and
   data analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business
   process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and
   workflow analysis.
   - Customer Facing, Strong verbal/ interpersonal skills.
   - Self-motivated, ability to setup meetings, be organized, methodical
   while being flexible, work independently with very little supervision.
   - Experience working with offshore and onshore groups- Ability to bridge
   communication gaps
   - Work technical & functional specs for customer workflow related
   projects following SDLC and Agile methodologies

Thanks & Regards

*Ranjan Kumar*

*Technical Recruiter*

*RG Talent Inc*

39120 Argonaut way
Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538

Phone:  510-443-0758 Ext - 124

Fax No: 510-952-4633

Email : ran...@rgtalent.com

yim/G talk --> ranjan.rgtalent

In my absence please contact *Rahul Arya* at the following address
*ra...@rgtalent.com* <ra...@rgtalent.com>

Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at
*rem...@rgtalent.com* <rem...@rgtalent.com> and we will gladly REMOVE you
from our mailing list

Click To Unsubscribe
<http://rtl.rgtalent.com/RTL-INTIME/vendorAction.po?mailType=CO&compId=2&common_email=ran...@rgtalent.com&requestFor=R>