Hi,

  Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Solution Architect

*Project Location*

Pleasanton CA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

●       Required:

o       Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.

▪        Ability to present complex solutions concisely 1:1 and to a large
audience.

o       US work authorization and US focus.

*o       Experience with Apache Cassandra, Apache Solr, and/or Apache Spark
with at least one full implementation from requirements to production
(Greenfield Project**)*

*▪        Data Modeling.*

*▪        Performance Tuning.*

*▪        Monitoring and Troubleshooting.*

*▪        Maintenance – backup/restore.*

*o       Strong Linux/UNIX experience, including scripting.*

*o       Strong understanding of Network infrastructure and
troubleshooting:*

*▪        Strong knowledge of datacenter architecture particularly
multi-datacenter and global deployments.*

*o       Strong understanding of virtual environments.*

*o       Knowledge and experience with managed cloud environments:*

*▪        AWS*

*▪        RackSpace*

*▪        SunGard*

*▪        OpenStack*

o       Knowledge and experience with RDBMS, Data Warehousing, ETL, and
visualization.

o       Able to support multiple projects.

o       Organized and analytical, able to thrive under pressure.

o       Strong issue resolution skills and motivation

o       Experience participating in different Software Development
Lifecycles (SDLCs)

o       Ability to communicate with developers and operations team members.

●       Preferred:

o       Knowledge and experience with Hadoop, MongoDB and/or other NoSql
implementations.

o       Recent experience in client-facing Professional Services
environment.