*Position: Java Developer :: [Locals Only]Location: Waltham, MA.Duration:
12+ Months On-Site contract plus extension*

*Interview mode: Phone than F2FJob Description:*They will be working in
Java and python
They will design, code and test
They will be working on build, release and Cloud services in support of a
new, very large, complex project for the world’s largest hotel consortium.
They may also do additional work for global projects
They will be part of a scrum team that is working to develop an automation
tool for release, test platform creation, load etc.
Our long-term goal is to automate all build/release/cloud service
activities across our many projects globally.  We will start by knitting
together some existing automation tools or be writing some from scratch and
specifically for the hotel project.

*Contract Length: * We will need these resources for a year or more, but
will do contract in 6-month increments.
*Years of Experience:*  3-8.  Not a new grad but could take one with less
experience and one with more.
*Skills:*  Java, Python, understanding of API’s, components, interfaces,
compiling, version control systems (e.g. Git), Stackoverflow or Docker,
virtualization (e.g. VMware).
*Interview:*  Come directly in to meet with Director, have a tech and
analytical exercise with HR.  Total of 2 hours and we will decide right
afterward*.*

If interested than please fill this form and Kindly send back to me ASAP.

*CANDIDATE FULL NAME*

*DATE OF BIRTH*

*VISA STATUS & VALIDITY*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*SSN (LAST 4#)*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*SKYPE ID*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks
Regards
*Steven Olson*
(Technical Lead)

*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214 541 9081
F: 972-262-9006

ste...@ennovace.com

www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intendedrecipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.Any unauthorized review,
use,disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails
then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@ennovace.com and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience.