Greetings from Softsages !!

I am reaching for an urgent requirement of Oracle DBA In Charlotte, NC. Any
Visa Status accepted!!

Please share the matching profiles to* suj...@softsages.com
<suj...@softsages.com> or call 4844027869x103.*

* Oracle DBALocation: Charlotte, NCDuration: 6+ MonthsPhone HireCandidate
should have prior working exp with Wells Fargo( 2 references min)!!!!*

* Job Details:*
7+ years of Oracle DBA.
RAC knowledge and hands on experience is required.

*Skill set expertise in either one of these areas: *
Hands on Experience with Grid Administration- especially with Cloud Control
12c.
Solid RAC Experience and Oracle OEM 12c Cloud Control experience is a must.

*Preferred: *
3+ years of hands on experience with Korn Shell Scripting and/or Perl to
develop database utilities, but not required..
Golden Gate is helpful but not required.

*Thank you, and have a great day.*

*Sujith.M*
Technical Associate
SoftSages LLC | A e-verified, MBE certified corporation.
*suj...@softsages.com <a...@softsages.com> *| Direct : *484 772 8165
<14847728165> *|* 484 402 7869 X** 103 *

In case of my unavailability, you can reach my manager, Aman at *| *484 604
0603 *| | *a...@softsages.com *|*