Good Afternoon

My name is Aman, a senior resource with *Softsages Technologies*.  I am
reaching for an urgent need of *Phone Hire Urgent C++ Position with my our
top client*

 *Sr. C++ Engineer*

*Location:* Plantation, FL

*Duration:* 6+ months

*Rate:* $50/hr

*Process:* Phone to Hire

*Skills:*

Win32, MFC, COM, STL (per job description requirement) are absolutely
REQUIRED!

CANDIDATES MUST HAVE STRONG Win32, MFC, C++, STL, COM, multithreading for
consideration

*Technologies used in the client's Platform:*

C++ (unmanaged) : 95%

MFC: 80%

STL (including BOOST, Spirit): 80%

COM (through C++, MFC, ATL): 80%

Win32 API: 100%

WinForms: 5%

WPF: 5%

C# : 5%

WCF : 2%

*MUST HAVE:*

 Strong C++ – 7 years

 Strong Win32, COM, MFC, STL, WinForms, WPF

 Strong OOD/OOP

 Strong data structures/Algorithms

 Multi-threading/parallel programming

 XML

 Profiling/performance tuning, Debugging tools, Version Control.

 Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent

*Preferable Skills/experience:*

 MVVM, MVC, design patterns.

 Trading experience (stocks, futures, options, forex, …)

 Agile, SCRUM

 TDD

 Test automation: NUnit, Fit,…

 Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent

 Visual Studio Team System, VSTS, Team Foundation, Server, TFS

 UI libraries: BCGSoft, DevExpress, …

*Thank you, and have a great day.*

*Thanks,*

*Aman **| **a...@softsages.com <a...@softsages.com> **|*

*Direct Number - **484 772 8181*.*| **484 402 7869 X 100** / 202 **|**| **484
604 0603 **|*

*Softsages LLC | **A e-verified, MBE certified corporation.*