*Please share the updated resume at ruchik...@usgrpinc.com
<ruchik...@usgrpinc.com> for the below job description*

*Role:: .Net Developer*

*Location::* *Columbus, OH*

*Duration ::6+ months*

*Need Us citizen and GC*

*.Net Developer (Senior)*

Client  is currently executing an aggressive growth strategy and we’re
looking for developers to help support our claims management applications!
Developers who are excited about contributing to the evolution and update
of Client’s operational web applications are encouraged to apply.

*Quick Position Summary:*

The Developer III is responsible for developing and maintaining the
software applications that comprise Client® products, service business
partners, and connect infrastructure components. This position is part of a
team that ensures that the software to support business operations meets
service level agreements, requirements and commitments. The Developer III
may mentor and train entry and other mid-level software engineers.

*Technologies that we use:*

         C#

         ASP.Net (Version 4.5) MVC

         JavaScript (jQuery, HTML, Ajax)

         Windows Services

         SQL Server

*Basic Qualifications:*

         6+ years of experience in software development and design of
fairly complex applications

         Bachelor’s in computer science or related field required

         Experience in MS .NET technologies, C#, ASP, WCF, WPF, Windows
Services

         Experience with Agile or Waterfall methodology preferred

         Advanced knowledge of object-oriented design and coding techniques

         Strong written and verbal communication skills

*Thanks and regards,*

*Ruchika*

United Software Group Inc.
565 Metro Place S. Suite # 110