Hi
Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number *301-474-9600  *101*

*Position: Senior FUNCTIONAL Oracle Project Accounting Consultant = 2
RESOURCES NEEDED*

Location: Boston, MA

Duration: 8++ months

We need 2+ consultants that are strong functional resources with the Oracle
PA suite.  Strong prior full life cycle implementation experience with PA,
including Project Costing, Project Billing, and any additional Project
module experience is a plus.  PA R12 upgrade experience is also a plus.

*Qualifications:*

   - Experience with functional Oracle Projects implementation
   - Experience with the business processes in finance and accounting
   including Oracle Finance Modules - general ledger, accounts payable,
   purchasing, fixed assets and cash management.

FYI, They prefer resources based in Mass but they can be in the greater
northeast and TriState area as well

Thanks & Regards,
Ajit Rathore
Business Integra Inc,
6550 Rock Spring Dr.Suite # 450 Bethesda, MD – 20817

Office: *301-474-9600 Ext 101* | *ajit.ku...@biitservices.com*
<ajit.ku...@biitservices.com> I Fax: 301-474-9651 | EFax: 301-560-8182
www.businessintegra.com

*A WBE | DBE/MBE Corporation8(a) | CMMI Level 3 | ISO 9001-2008 | GSA
Schedule 70*