Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Sr. Salesforce Developer

*Project Location*

Richmond, VA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

 *NEED USC/GC ONLY*

*POSIBILITIES*

* Translate strategies into target architectures and designs

* Define/document Architecture frameworks and standards

* Facilitate working sessions to flush out and resolve key architecture
concerns and/or gaps

* Translate functional and non-functional requirements into appropriate
designs

* Elicit technical requirements needed to drive solution design

* Prioritize and rationalize conflicting business and technology
requirements

* Research and recommend design options and consult with Architecture
Review Committee

* Develop and test custom solutions Salesforce solutions

* Ensure all Childfund IT solutions integrate effectively

* Provide leadership through coaching, mentoring, and motivating other
developers

* Create and maintain technical documentation

* Write and execute comprehensive test plans

*Qualifications/Experience:*

* 7+ years of experience in development, analysis and design

* 3+ years Force.com development experience with strong focus on Apex,
Visual force, Web Services, SOQL, AJAX, XML, Javascript and HTML

* Experience or knowledge with NGO Connect, formerly roundCause

* Experience creating and managing Salesforce custom objects, fields,
formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, and approval processes.

* Knowledge of data migration techniques using tools like Data Loader,
Command Line Data Loader

* Experienced in full life-cycle development

* Experience with the Agile development methodologies (Scrum)

* Strong analytical and problem solving skills, adaptability and ability to
manage multiple requests/projects

* Excellent oral and written communication skills