Hi

Please do share the best resources with me.

*Job description :-*

*Role:*     :*PeopleSoft Developer*

*Location: *Pittsburgh, PA

*Duration*:  12 Months

*Requirement & Skills: *

•Should be an expert in Peoplecode, Application Packages, SQLs, workflow
development, Application engine, interface development, Iscripts, reports
development and Integration broker
•Conducts troubleshooting for technical issues with standard or custom
programs.
•Develops and tests custom solutions according to specifications provided
by functional team members and business owners.
•Documents custom development technical design and functionality, tests
fixes, and performs post‐resolution follow‐up to ensure problems have been
adequately resolved.
•Interacts with functional team to ensure the accuracy and completeness of
functional requirements.
•Creates technical specifications

For the International EE and Contingent Labor Future State project, it
would be adding International Employees to PeopleSoft.  . For the BRET
System Replacement project, this would be a new 'bolt-on' custom
development effort that would need to first be designed.

Raj Kumar

IT Recruiter
Website:www.sysmind.com
Email: rjsysm...@gmail.com <rajinder.sysm...@gmail.com>
Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 4002

Fax: 609-228-5522

 This email is intended for business communication. In case you do not want
to receive any further email communication from me, please reply to this
message mentioning ‘Remove’. I apologize for any inconvenience caused to
you due to my email. Thanks.