Hi ,

Send me matching profiles at gsha...@tekshapers.com

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Position:-   .Net Developer*

*Location:-  Omaha, NE*

*Duration:-  6 Months *

*Interview:- Phone Hire *

*Only USC/GC/EAD-GC*

JD:

Client is looking to hire a .NET Developer to work on several projects for
our client in Omaha, NE. This would be support a client in the Financial
Industry working on several projects developing new application code and
migrating existing application code. A strong background in C# and SQL
Server for this role would be ideal as this person will be working on a
growing team converting C++ and VB desktop applications to C# web-enabled
applications. We are intent on having long term resources; this is a 6
month Contract-to-hire opportunity.

Required Skills:
3-5+ years in .NET Development
C# Development Experience (VB.NET is NOT required)
Experience with SQL Server, writing T-SQL Stored Procedures as well as
editing queries
Experience in an enterprise environment (our environment is extremely
complex, we need someone who can pick up new technologies and can learn
quickly). Individuals coming from smaller environments will have too large
of a learning curve for this particular role.
Experience with newer frameworks such as MVC, Entity, and/or ASP.NET

Preferred Skills:
Familarity with Web Services

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109 | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*